How Life Line Uses Your Donations
Your Donations Save Lives.
Life Line uses donations to help those facing unplanned pregnancies. We provide information about alternatives to abortion and a support network to help young mothers and their unborn child. In many cases, these women are frightened and feel as if they are facing this decision alone.
Donations enable Life Line to keep its focus on helping mothers and fathers-to-be, instead of spending extensive time fundraising.
How Do We Spend Your Donated Dollars?
Your donations help us maintain our office. We are thankful for our dedicated volunteers who help us minimize our administrative expenses. In fact, less than 25 percent of every dollar is spent on administrative expenses.
- Last year, we provided 735 free pregnancy tests. These tests are lab-certified and are over 99 percent accurate.
- In 2014, we celebrated 376 birthdays —these are children who would not have experienced the gift of life without your help.
- Through our peer counselor program, we trained volunteers to help support those who have experienced an unexpected pregnancy.
- 1,503 women visited our office last year.
- We offer pre-natal and infant care classes 4 to 5 times throughout the year. Graduates of our care classes are given a small baby shower where they receive a basket of baby items and goodies. Approximately 65 moms and dads to be participated in our classes.
- 58 moms-to-be attended our Prenatal and Parenting 101 sessions.
Interested in helping? There are many ways you can donate to Life Line with your volunteer time and funds. Give us a call at (910) 392-0001, and we’ll be happy to discuss these opportunities. You can also donate online here.
Thank you for your work in saving hundreds of lives!