Statement of Principle
Download our 'Statement of Principle'
Life Line Pregnancy Center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, Life Line, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the Gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as Pregnancy Center Board Members, Employees, and Volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- Is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- Is committed to adopting and enforcing internal procedures to assure that abortion education is performed in a caring and compassionate manner with due respect for the emotional sensibilities of each client. No client will ever be asked, pressured, or coerced to view abortion education materials which she or he has indicated a desire not to see.
- Is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, and providing promised information and services. The pregnancy center denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
- Is committed to assisting women carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- Does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
- Does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- Offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- Is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- Does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and/or physician.)
- Recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Pregnancy centers interacting with independent adoption agencies shall assure that referrals are made in a manner that fully protects the interests of clients and avoids any conflicts of interest. Adoption agencies may only be established under the auspices of centers if they meet strict standards to assure that pregnancy clients shall be served without any conflicts of interest.
- Upholds all the principles and requirements set forth in our Commitment.